Home

Close WindowReference Map

Loading map data, please wait.
Loading

Silver Spring Presbyterian Church

Type: 

Roadside

Founded 1734 on land of James Silver by Scotch-Irish Presbyterians, earliest settlers of the Cumberland Valley. Present church built in 1783, restored in 1928 to its original style, and still used for worship.

Dedication Date: 

1947

Location

444 Silver Spring Rd., at church, S of Carlisle Pk. (US 11), Mechanicsburg

County: 

Cumberland

Latitude: 

40.24

Longitude: 

-77.01