Home

Close WindowReference Map

Loading map data, please wait.
Loading

Saint Peter's Kierch

Type: 

Roadside

Cornerstone laid July 13, 1767, and dedicated in 1769 by Henry Melchior Muhlenberg, patriarch of American Lutheranism. Church erected on ground provided by George Fisher, the founder of Middletown, for annual rental of "one grain of wheat."

Dedication Date: 

02/28/1969

Location

At church, Union & High Sts., Middletown

County: 

Dauphin

Latitude: 

40.20

Longitude: 

-76.73