Loading map data, please wait.
First held in January 1917, the Farm Show took place each year at various Harrisburg locations until 1931, when it moved to the new Main Exhibition Building here. The Large Arena first opened for the 1939 show. From modest beginnings, the Farm Show ultimately grew into one of the world's largest indoor gatherings devoted to the celebration and promotion of agriculture.
Maclay St. near Cameron (U.S. 22 and 230), at Farm Show Complex, Harrisburg