Loading map data, please wait.
Built 1828-31; operated until 1901. It extended from Duncan's Island to Northumberland. In its 41-mile course, the Division embraced 13 locks, 7 aqueducts, old Shamokin Dam, and West Branch Towpath Bridge. Traces of the Canal can be seen at points along this road.
US 11 & 15, N of Amity Hall, at entrance to Haldeman Island