Loading map data, please wait.
This Division was built in 1828-33. It extended to the eastern end of the Allegheny Portage Railroad at Hollidaysburg, a distance of 127 miles. Just west of here, the Canal crossed the Juniata by an aqueduct which was used until 1901. Abutment and piers remain.
US 11 & 15 (E side), SW of Amity Hall and NE of Duncannon