Home

Close WindowReference Map

Loading map data, please wait.
Loading

Patton's Fort

Type: 

Roadside

Nearby stood Patton's Fort, a station of the Paxton Rangers, who defended the gaps and farmsteads along the Blue Mountains from the Susquehanna River to Swatara Creek near Indiantown against Indian raids in 1756 to 1763.

Dedication Date: 

12/22/1947

Location

Linglestown Rd. (PA 39) at Patton Rd., 1.4 miles W of Linglestown

County: 

Dauphin

Latitude: 

40.34

Longitude: 

-76.82