Loading map data, please wait.
This 35-acre cemetery, chartered by the Commonwealth and opened in 1845, is the oldest and largest in the capital city. It is noted for its ornate statuary, original caretaker's house designed by A.J. Downing, and late Victorian landscape architecture. More than 30,000 persons are interred here, including Revolutionary War dead, Pennsylvania Governors, and others of local, State, and national renown.
NE corner, 13th & State Sts., Harrisburg