Loading map data, please wait.
In this vicinity stood James Brown's log house-fort, named Fort Manada when garrisoned as an outpost of Fort Swatara from January, 1756, to May, 1757. Its usual complement consisted of 21 officers and men. No description of the fort has survived.
Mountain Rd. (PA 443) near Golf Ln. at golf course, between Manada Gap and Penn Natl. Race Course