Loading map data, please wait.
To "get the farmer out of the mud" was the road from here to Rossville. Gov. Gifford Pinchot broke ground here, July 23, 1931, to inaugurate the rural road improvement program of the Pennsylvania Department of Highways under the Act of June 22, 1931.
PA 177 (Rossville Rd.) & Bull Rd., 1.5 miles S of Lewisberry