Home

Close WindowReference Map

Loading map data, please wait.
Loading

Derry Church

Type: 

Roadside

Founded in 1729; the first pastor, William Bertram, installed in 1732 by Donegal Presbytery. Its grove was patented to it by the sons of William Penn in 1741. The churchyard is the oldest pioneer graveyard in this region.

Dedication Date: 

02/28/1948

Location

At church, 248 E. Derry Rd., Hershey

County: 

Dauphin

Latitude: 

40.29

Longitude: 

-76.65