Home

Close WindowReference Map

Loading map data, please wait.
Loading

Landis Valley Village and Farm Museum

Landis Valley Village and Farm Museum

Step into a centuries-old crossroads village, the largest museum of early Pennsylvania German life in the country. You will find demonstrating craftspersons, a general store, blacksmith shop, one-room schoolhouse and farm program with animals, gardens, crops and meadows. Special events include the Herb and Garden Faire, Civil War Village, Harvest Days and Country Christmas Village. Visitor services include an orientation film, guided tours, gallery exhibits, and museum store. Next door to the Hands-On House Children's Museum. Operated in partnership with the Landis Valley Associates.

Phone

717-569-0401

Hours of Operation

March - December:

MON: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
TUE: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
WED: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
THU: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
FRI: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
SAT: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
SUN: noon - 5:00 pm

Admission Details

Adult: $12.00
Seniors (65+) & Discount: $10.00
Youth (3-11): $8.00
Children under 3: Free
Active Military Duty & Immediate Family: Free

Discounted rates for group tours by reservation.

Historical Markers Nearby

Public Sector Unionism

0.1 miles|

Dauphin

Efforts to organize public workers in PA resulted in Acts 111 in 1968 and 195 in 1970. Tens of thousands of public employees joined...

Pennsylvania State Archives

0.1 miles|

Dauphin

Created in 1903 as the Division of Public Records in the State Library, the State Archives safeguards and provides public access to records of...

Grace Methodist Church

0.1 miles|

Dauphin

After the state capitol was destroyed by fire on February 2, 1897, this church building became the temporary quarters of the state legislature while...

Old Brick Capitol

0.1 miles|

Dauphin

The first State Capitol on this site was designed and built by Stephen Hills, 1819-1821. It was first occupied by the Legislature on January...

State Capitol

0.1 miles|

Dauphin

This building, which replaced the old brick capitol, was designed by Joseph M. Huston, and erected, 1902-1906. It was dedicated on October 4, 1906,...